Fascination
[html]
Sorry I'm late to the party! *shifty eyes* Also sorry for the bit of PP on both your parts. If you'd like it changed, let me know?

He had been gone most of the morning, hunting and checking on his house he was working on. He was at a stopping point on the house where he would need help from someone a little more advanced than himself. He strode through the caverns, a brace of rabbits over his shoulder. A strange scent filled his nostrils as he got closer to the den.

A male. His hackles raised as he picked up the pace, arriving at the open door of their den to see-

HELL NO.

A shadow wolf stood, a hand just inches away from his mate and their pups. A snarl left his throat as the well muscled male pushed his way in and he inserted himself between the shadow and his woman. He was in his optime as was his usual habit, his jeans holding various tools and other sundries, his black tanktop clinging to him, accentuating his muscles. "Get out of here." His voice was flat with fury, his amber eyes glittering with rage and a barely checked need to kill the intruder.

It was the faint whisper of Anathema on the shadow that made him keep his murderous rage in check. He had sworn, and he would not break his vow. He could not break his vow. But he wouldn't stand there and watch a shadow wolf touch his woman, his unborn pups. It wouldn't happen.

<style type="text/css">
.vcliamhellno b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.vcliamhellno p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcliamhellno {margin:0 auto; width:401px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/20aqqro.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread