Fascination
OOC: And Ayasha is upset with Liam and going to go sulk from him inside. Feel free to continue or end the thread. Whatever you two want.

IC: Kai reply of that he would made her smile widen for some reason. He seemed hesitant and Ayasha could understand his reasons. Well, she could handle Liam if or when he showed up. She knew what she was doing and she knew that there were no such things as shadow wolves. Not that she would tell her mate that outright but she guessed that he knew that she didn’t. Kai wanted to make sure she was sure and she nodded.

Before the black furred male could come over, Liam came over and got angry. Ayasha rolled her eyes slightly as his reaction. "Liam! He wasn't going to hurt the pups or me. He's part of Anathema. And we're in the hall and he can be here if he wants." Her previously good mood vanished as she regarded her mate. She was rather irritated with him right now and felt a bit cranky at his over protectiveness towards her.

But she knew that that would do her little good. So she did turn to Kai and said, "Kai, this is my mate Liam. Liam, this is Malakai. He's new to Anathema." She then turned her attention to Kai again. "I'm afraid I need to cut our visit short. I'm feeling a bit tired. It was nice to meet you." She then gave her mate a slightly cross look and headed inside, not really caring if he followed her as long as he didn’t hurt the other male or make a fuss over her. Or she might stab him with something sharp.

Messages In This Thread