I'd rather feel pain
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... c2b4-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Two damaged femmes from Dahlia de Mai seemed to haunt his vision, and he really didn't know what to do. His mind seemed to stop thinking, stop contemplating the true situation that abruptly was forced onto him. His emotions seemed to be balled up, confused to the point that it just stopped, and instead of thinking of what to do next, his system seemed to revert to just reacting to what the moment gave to him at the present - and what that seemed to be was Ember and Cercelee afore him. Ember's words seemed muffled, and seemed to dawn on deaf ears as he turned to Cercelee, and those words too, seemed to be buffered by the intensity of the moment. He just nodded when the female leader instructed on the next movements.

In seconds he was shifted, long lean legs able to track closer to the two as he watched Ember closely. He placed an elongated paw lifted to touch the girl on the side of the face as he closed in on her. "It's okay Ember." His words were wrought with meaning, as he took his next arm and hoisted the girl away from Cercelee and closer to him. He had to get her out of here, but more importantly, she had to know why he was here. "I'm here for you." His eyes lifted back to Cercelee before moving back to Ember, knowing exactly where he wanted all of them to go. Twilight Vale was the most comfortable to all of them, and he knew Naniko wouldn't mind. And even if she did, he'd deal with that. It was the safest, and Khaden would stay by Ember's side night and day until she got better.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread