Out of Focus
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist hadn't the knowledge of any grievances among species. He had met about every form of canine that there was to see and he hadn't detected any sort of prejudices. Well no, there were prejudices but generally against a select few and not a whole species. There were always bad seeds to be found no matter the species. So he found no reason to begrudge someone just because they were of a certain species. He found such to be quite silly. There wasn't a single one that had control over the flesh that they were born into. It was through council that he had come to terms hat pining for one gender or another was something else that was born into and couldn't be changed.

Z offered up a slight smile and a nod of his head as his question had been affirmed. Though when a question was tossed his way the male found himself glancing back at the cabin once more before directing his gaze back to the female once more. "Ah no, Signora. I'm afraid I've no place that I reside as I'm an ocean away from the last place that I called home. We just stopped because the boy needed a rest. He isn't as well traveled as I am." The male spoke freely but then he hardly had any trouble speaking about Zeitgeist, Remi was another story entirely.

"Scusa, I've nothing to offer a weary traveler. Though I imagine these residences to be uninhabitated as none have come to rouse us and send us on our way so I would garner a bet that if you are looking for a place to rest then here is as good as any other." Zeitgeist glanced down to his fingers after he finished speaking, suddenly remembering the weight of the coin against them. Now that there was company for the moment he tucked the coin back into his pocket as he had only been playing with it to mildly entertain himself. It was also a distraction from the morose thoughts that seemed to overtake him whenever he sat still for long periods of time with nothing else for him to focus on.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread