Out of Focus
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Only minutely could she wrap her head around the idea of a body of water so large it required such a length of time to cross. It would have been silly to assume this was down by the power of one's limbs alone, but surely some other method was used to accomplish these feat. None the less, it sounded fantastic to a mind used and comfortable with the solid ground beneath her paws. Already, she fancied this male as a wanderer of a different kind, by means which she could not yet fathom.

But as he spoke of the shelter provided in a way by the earth, the wonder that touched her brows darkened to a mild disdain for his contest. True that the shelter was fashioned by the wood and dirt of the earth, she could not perceive it as a 'natural' occurrence in her eyes, knowing that it was not by the paws of their brethren that built it. Anxiously the she-wolf shuffled in place, placing one paw forward with uncertainly then just as unsurely stepping back again. Always did she feel disease in the presence of these relics. Why one would voluntarily reside there was beyond her...

"True they are a part of the earth," gathering her nerves she continued on just as smooth and calmly as before. "But how they are arranged is not settling to me. One need only push aside the dirt to make a home. Perhaps line the stones around the home to make a barrier if need be. But to cut the wood or stone so that it fits in a particular way... I do not see the reason for that kind of manipulation."

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread