Out of Focus
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Dirt and grime was a consequence of living wild, she would argue. One that she was proud to exhibit so long as her confidence in her own abilities remained. If structures of this like were only meant to serve to keep one from being dirty, then it was more impractical than she had once believed.

Whatever retort she had thought to provide was silenced as the canine continued on about the benefits to these structures. There was little she could offer in argument, or cared to give at this point as she came to a full understanding that their perceptions of living arrangements clearly differed. If the dog wished for the comforts of the human remnant rather than take the pride and consequences of what was made by his own paws, then he was within his own right to do so. For who was she to contest how one chose to live?

With a sound sigh, she declared her forfeit in this spontaneous debate and chose instead to tread down a line of conversation that she was confident would result in significantly less of a headache. Again with a turn of her muzzle toward the mountain, she began once more carrying the same placid tones. “As I have mentioned, I reside with my Family on the mountain. However the land between has many scattered reserves with food. Should you come across one, you are welcome to help yourself to the meat.” Humbly, she lowered her head. “As once a traveler myself, I understand how difficult it is to come across food when game may be scarce. You are welcome to replenish the strength of you and yours while you are here…”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread