Bringer of fortunes and fairytails
[html]

I can't post anything more ;-;

Io's own guide stood taller than the snowy counterpart before him. Dark shaggy locks accentuated the size difference dramatically as well as the colour of his pelt. Especially in the shadows where you could see where the Wisent ended and the shadows began. 'I am enjoying it a lot. It is a little like home,' industrious, hard working, with professions and duties, 'The culture is a lot different though, but I do not mind as much'. Io's eyes regarded the white guide silently, as her own guide did. Bowing his head slowly before lifting it and watching the white female.

The collie's tail flickered steadily behind her as she moved away to sit by a log. 'What are you doing?' she asked casually. The fur of her thick secui form moved about in the breeze slightly, though she wasn't cold.

<style>
.galcrown-04 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:url();background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.galcrown-04 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.galcrown-04 .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.galcrown-04 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.galcrown-04 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.galcrown-04 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread