bracing for impact
[html]
yesss, i'll close it. derp.
a dog among kings with no self control

The bag that Maggie found looked pretty sturdy with its thick canvas fabric and heavy duty straps. Denver nodded his own approval back to his mate, but he shook his head and laughed at her comment. "They won't be able t'fit in there for long," he said with a grin. "I like it." The drab, olive backpack would be useful for many things besides carrying their children. Like carrying their toys, he thought. "I'll carry it," he offered as he took the bag from his pregnant lady and put the toy car in it. It would work swimmingly.

The chocolate and cream mutt hurried out of the building with the bag in tow, doubling over in a heavy sneeze that overtook him in the doorway. "Damn allergies," he mumbled begrudgingly, pale eyes searching their surroundings again. He wasn't sure how much longer he could stand to feel stuffy, and his were beginning to water.

What seemed like hours later, Denver's nose was itching and dripping fiercely, and he felt miserable. The Confidant's dread of horseback and his distaste for dirt were waging war here, and he glanced to his mate, hoping she would agree with his silent plea.

Thankfully, Magnolia was tired, too. They found Jasper and tied up their new-found goodies, and slowly made their way back to Salsola. Denver's sneezes echoed in the streets as they left.

<style>
.denver {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.denver .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B8z1q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.denver .ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.denver .tagline {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; padding:10px 0px 5px 0px; }
.denver .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1.5px; }
.denver .tagline em { letter-spacing:1.5px; word-spacing:-.5px;}
.denver .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.denver p {text-indent: 45px; margin:0px; padding:5px 15px;}
.denver b { letter-spacing:.05em;}
.denver u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread