The killer in me is the killer in you
[html]

WC:: 355 - OOC

Kai could agree with her words - this place held something for everyone. With such variation in the land, it would make for great exploring but it would be hard to learn all the paths, all the terrain so easily. However, Kai seemed to be managing so far. He cast his gaze out to the ocean once more and filled his lungs with the slightly salty air, the lulling noise of the water somehow calming his seemingly agitated soul. As Naniko rose and shook herself down, Kai didn't bother - he wasn't too concerned about his own pelt. It was dark, after all and covered a multitude of sins when it came to dirt and blood.

He could tell by her words that she loved this place, the pack lands. And not just the rocks and the sea and the mountains, but the freedom it offered them all - the chance to swim or climb or run. Surely a pack member could disappear for a few days if he or she wanted to, just to escape everthing. Kai would bear that thought in mind for the future, if ever he needed some space for himself.

When the Alpha female asked if he was settling in, Kai took a moment or two to answer. He was, and he was looking forward to returning to a pack, to the camaraderie, the pack dynamic. And yet, fitting in a group that already existed was more difficult this time than he thought. Everyone already had friendships, had formed alliances. Kai was not submissive by nature and so sometimes found it difficult to ask for acceptance. But not with Naniko. With this female, it felt easy, it felt appropriate. "I'm trying to." Kai turned his large head to look at the white female. "It's harder than I thought, playing nicely, being so submissive towards everyone." He offered something of a smile. But I'll get there, eventually." The black brute huffed a little, casting his attention back out to the rocking of the ocean. "It's easy with you, it feels proper, but with some of the others... I begrudge it, almost."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread