hold on just a little while longer
[html]

| +226

A smile could not do anything but break out on his muzzle when his daughter saw him and came bounding over to meet him. Dalgina was always so full of energy and life, sometimes he wondered how she could have been a product of his loins. His hand patted her head as she picked at the missed bits of wood shavings stuck in his fur.

Temo chuckled quietly as he watched the youthful antics of his daughter as she told him what was going on and the introduction and description of what he did in his shop. It did sound like that there was a party getting started. He replied to his daughter as she loped away from him to her friend that was already at the party.

It was the introduction to Hotaru performed by Dalgina that saddened him a little but he did not let it show by keeping his smile on his muzzle. It was not seeing Hotaru again, but it was how his family seemed to make friends so easily where he seemed unable to do so. It is good to see you again, too, Hotaru, he answered the visually impaired lady before him. Right now, the stuff I make is lots of shavings as I try and build a spring pole lathe in between some minor repairs to the house and shop.

Temo Wolfe

<style>
.papa .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.papa-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family: papyrus, sans-serif; color:#151515; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.papa p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.papa b {color:#151515; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.papa {background-color:#084F59; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... fcf3-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.papa-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.papa .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread