One Sunny Morning
[html]
ooc here

Dalgina turned as her voice was called. Her hair promptly tangled up, blocking her line of sight. Delicate fingers reached up, untangling the black mane so that it was out of her face, letting her bright brown eyes look over. There was Taru, walking towards her. Her tail wagged, excited that she had someone to share what had happened with. Dalgina was a little unsure if this was real still, moving as if she was in a dream. She crossed the distance over, smiling happily.

Taru. I shifted. She smiled shyly, hoping that the blind wolf would be just as excited as she was. Taru couldn't see the change, unfortunately, so Dalgina didn't really have anyone to ask about what she looked like. That was fine. Dalgina could find some water to look into later. Glancing down at the rabbit Dalgina took in the delicious scent. Her stomach kicked in with a growl, demanding that it be fed, despite how early it was. Embarrassed Dalgina ducked away. Guess I need to get something to eat. Pausing Dalgina realized she had no idea how to hunt in this form.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable4 b {font-weight:bold; color:#82752F;}
.freetable4 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable4 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#FFF159; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GWdJz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #82752F; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AD9C3F; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread