One Sunny Morning
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i201/ ... utable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color:#bebfc8; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 415px;">

Talk! Think! Walk!

Word Count:257

As Hotaru walked towards Dalgina, she noticed something off about the young female. Mostly, that her steps were wrong. Dalgina's footsteps sounded off, and she reached Hotaru too quickly. The older female's mind realed as she anticipated what the younger female would say. Excitement built up in Hotaru's chest, her tail twitched as she eagerly awaited the other's words.

Dalgina had shifted! The puppy had crossed the line between the unshifted and those gifted with the power of the virus. Hotaru smiled broadly and her tail wagged happily behind her. For once, the blind female didn't hold her emotions back and let them flow through her. "Dalgina that's wonderful! What exciting news." The grey female closed the gap between herself and Dalgina. She tucked her staff under her other arm and went to place her free paw on the puppy's shoulder. "You have become a fine female."

Red ears twitched as a hungry growl erupted from the younger female's stomach. Hotaru chuckled a bit and stepped back so that she could grab her staff. She put a little weight on the staff and stood in a relaxed manner. Hotaru's arm raised chest high and she smiled. "Shifting takes a lot of energy so I can imagine that you must be very hungry. Here, you need it most at the moment. I'm afraid that I can't teach you how to hunt in your new form, though. But, perhaps if you are interested in learning how to use a staff I could give you a quick lesson or two."

Table by Chazza

[/html]

Messages In This Thread