Nothing Left
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist found nothing but sand as he pulled his hand back up from the water. He frowned at the sand as if there had to be more to it before he dipped his hand back into the water and allowed for the current to carry the contents away from his palm. He wasn't certain what he had been hoping to find but it wasn't what he had found. He had figured on acquiring some form of trinket no matter how small it actually turned out to be. But that hadn't happened. It didn't deter him from shifting down the stream a short distance and trying again only to come up empty handed once more.

The sound of Guillotine grunting as well as an upset Ptolemy squawking drew Zeitgeist's attention. He looked towards the pair and glanced towards where Guillotine was pointing at a female rushing towards them. Zeitgeist was quick to stand and sweep the boy, as well as the bird up into his arms. The male clutched tightly and protectively to the ones that he traveled with as he watched the female before speaking. "It might be best if you were to watch where it was that you were headed." Z spoke before stepping to the side with a chuckle, displaying the stream that he had been searching around in. "A single misstep is a risk for injury as the bottom isn't stable." He deigned it appropriate to explain what he had meant by his earlier words.

The male offered up a pleasant enough smile as he shook his head which caused the bells on his hat to jingle for he had received warning enough to stand before it could be snatched away from him. "I would advise against racing about in this area." He shifted Guillotine's weight in order to prop the boy up on a hip in order to free up one arm to point towards the ocean. "The tides are vicious out that way and this stream leads right out into the open waters. Before you know it you could be stuck out there where none would be able to reach you before the creatures of the deep gobble you up. Don't think I'm just pulling your leg as I've seen it myself. Well, not from this point nor being dragged out but there was an individuo that had fallen off the boat we were on. Before the captain could think about circling back after him he was just swallowed up by something... massive." It was the only way that he could think to describe it. "There are le cose living out there that you never want to see or mess with.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread