Nothing Left
[html]

Leave me bleeding on the bed, see you right back here tomorrow, for the next round.Keep this scene inside your head, as the bruises turn to yellow, and the swelling goes down..

Word Count → ### :: OOC words here.

Zeitgeist wasn't certain what the female was looking at as she stared up at him. Honestly It could have been any number of things but none of which he would allow for her to acquire. Right now he was living with the bare minimum and he wasn't looking to trade away any of it until he had some extra stores. He wanted back the luxury that he had given up to travel. "Might I ask what it is that you are staring at?" He asked as her forlorn work hadn't escaped his attention. How could it when he was looking right at her? She was doing nothing to conceal it so of course he was going to question it. Zeitgeist had no problem with voicing what was on his mind when it suited him and generally that was him pursuing others for questions that only they could answer, questions where he could learn more about them.

"Then it is your choice to live recklessly but I will not abide by you placing those with me in harm's way simply because you wish to chance it upon yourself. You could have harmed Guillotine or Ptolemy and not just yourself. So if you won't do it for yourself then be mindful of the company that you are in." If she wanted to be an idiot then that was on her but Zeitgeist wasn't fond of the thought that she couldn't care about anyone else either. After all he had meant to have taken Guillotine away from harm so he clearly wouldn't stand for someone else putting him in harm's way because of their mindless nature. Not after Zeitgeist spent so much time trying to keep the boy safe.

While Z could easily remain pleasant with most he was finding an issue with treating this foolhardy girl with civility. But then again that was because she seemed to care for no one at all and well, Zeitgeist cared for Guillotine so someone that couldn't care for the boy as well was someone he'd rather not have to deal with at all. "Now that no one is in your way then please carry on with what you were doing." Zeitgeist kept his voice even as he carried Guillotine closer to the lake, heading closer to where the stream connected with the lake rather than staying down near where it emptied out into the ocean. He was leaving the female to run about as she wished but he refused to put Guillotine at risk and so had moved away from her in order to leave her behind.

And if you're ever around, in the city or the suburbs, of this town,
Be sure to come around, I'll be wallowing in sorrow, wearing a frown,
like pierrot the clown.

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... e+A+Sister);
.zz-01-cai {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:80%;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zz-01-cai p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.zz-01-cai b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:475px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.zz-01-cai .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zz-01-cai .lyrics {color:#5a745d; text-align:center; font-family:Love Ya Like A Sister; font-size:24px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
.zz-01-cai { background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /CCeAx.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread