Trained for This
[html]
OOC Yeah, but he doesn't know that, xP / +205

The other male was even larger up close, but he could not hope to match Augustus, especially as the bi-colored brute stood tall above him. He watched curiously as the other lowered his stance, but the difference was slight and he did not know whether to bristle or hold himself even higher. So, he did the latter, his lips beginning to twitch, but it was a good day so the behemoth restrained his usual snarl. He was not slighting him after all. Augustus, he rumbled in his usual gravelly voice, dipping his muzzle for the briefest of moments. I, along with my mate, am an Epsilon, a warrior, hunter, and defender of New Dawn.

His yellow eyes, peppered with green, burned into the other male for a moment, as if seeing through him, but paused when he noticed Tharin’s gaze trace along his scars. He soon adjusted himself so that only his unmarked side was visible. He did this with an air of tension, his corded muscles flexing visibly beneath his now thinning pelt. He wondered if this was the male Ciara had met the other day. She spoke briefly of him, but that made the man wary. His mate’s heat had only just ended.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread