Trained for This
[html]

out of character stuffs

The other wolf pulled himself higher, into a more dominant form. Tharin was tempted to challenge it, barely restraining himself. He knew that it wasn't right to do that. After all, he was technically equal with the majority of the pack members, only his instincts insisting that he was more dominant. The introduction was brief, covering everything he needed to know. A hunter and defender of New Dawn. Tharin hunted for the pack as well, despite not having an actual rank for it. Defending the pack was something he wished to learn though.

His tail dipped lower, more courteous with the knowledge of the other's pack ranking. The tension in the other's body as he looked at the scars brought Tharin's gaze to the ground. He had meant no harm in his gaze, simply seeing the fact that the other was one who had faced battle where he had not. You must be very experienced in it. I myself haven't fought against any others, except a brief battle to drive a bear back. They had won, but the cost wasn't one Tharin was willing to admit.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread