Trained for This
[html]
OOC / +263

Augustus felt the slightest tremor run down his spine as he watched the male’s body language. He seemed most reluctant to submit, and held himself just a touch below the black and white male. His lips began to twitch, the ends tugging backwards, preparing to bare his fangs if need be. The tension lessened somewhat as the male took him at his word, and lowered further. The behemoth was satisfied enough for now, but he resolved to remain ever vigilant with this wolf. His scent helped set him at ease, there was something oddly pure about it, even Ciara smelled…different. It was a difference only a non-Luperci could extinguish. Where are you from, Tharin? He found himself asking in his rumbling voice. His charcoal ears perked forward, as his eyes continued to bore into his new brother.

The bi-colored man puffed up a bit to hear the other speak of his prowess. He allowed himself a swell of pride and the corners of his mouth twitched again. Indeed. He affirmed. My mate and I killed a cougar together, and conflict…has been an ever constant companion, so to say. He turned the side of his head briefly, the scars peeking out from their place along the top of his muzzle. A bear there was also, but we drove it off. It sustained a few injuries, while the rest of the pack did not.He recalled Tharin admitting something about a bear as well. Where was this? He questions, his ears perking up attentively. If it was anywhere near our borders, I must hear it.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread