Trained for This
[html]
OOC / +262

Augustus’s tail began to wag with the grin on his brother’s muzzle. Tharin nodded and listened to the alabaster warrior, consuming the knowledge eagerly. It was good to see such enthusiasm in the defense of one’s pack. And it was enough to relieve a bit of the burden from the stoic behemoth. The weight on his shoulders seemed somewhat lessened already. His ears twitched towards Tharin’s words, uttered with excitement. He set his sights on the man, eyes on the amber of his brother’s, scarred side and normal side both displayed. His tail was arced but wagging, and a smile was on his muzzle. He nodded. Any weakness, yes, Tharin, now we’re making progress. His pride at his brother was evident as he beamed. …just like prey, but know that they will most likely be doing the same. So even as you target their weakness, you must guard your own, whatever it may be.

The marred mentor and his pupil were making progress. You need to take a good look at yourself, and learn what it is that you need to protect. Weakness doesn’t necessarily mean injury, it can also be your own inexperience, size is just as much a weakness. His look was pointed, but Tharin was quick to learn. He’d noticed Tharin’s gaze as he looked over Augustus. The black and white male wasn’t eager to voice his own weakness, but the other wolf was pack, and his northern kin. I am not as fast as a smaller wolf, but it also takes more to wound me, everything in balance.

<style type="text/css">
.auggy b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a8a62; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08141a; }
.auggy p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.auggy {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3a4a4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S2AeB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 324px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#708589; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.auggy p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.auggy p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread