[M] She's standing in the heart of darkness...
[html]

OOC: Let's get this party started. <3 WC: 500

A strange calm settled over her when her mate assured her that her father would never hurt her again. While she had tried to push the thought of him from her mind, it always nagged at her – that possibility that he might find and hurt her. He had tried to kill her mother countless times, tried to drown her when she was only a pup, and then had disappeared. In the darkest corners of her mind, Ciara hoped that he was dead though she’d never admit that to anyone.

I know you’ll protect me, love. she replied to her mate’s promise, looking into his emotional gaze and offering him a lick across his cheek. He seemed relieved at her reply to his tragic story, and soon moved close to her. At once a flutter of anticipation coursed through her, but she pushed it back. He’d likely give her the same abrupt affection he normally did and move on. He didn’t. She was surprised when his touch was delicate and adoring, an exploration of her golden form. She found herself trembling as she returned his kisses, then he began to circle her.

Where some females would be intimidated at being circled by a behemoth like Augustus, Ciara was thrilled. This was her mate, and he was clearly pleased with her beauty. She trembled softly at each soft caress and even whimpered a little as his nose pushed to her tail. Beneath her fur her skin had flushed considerably, and she fought against the shy maiden within that called for her to slump to the ground. No, Ciara wanted him to enjoy the sight of her, so she stood tall and even flicked her tail up in a bold display just before her mate moved around to her front.

Her whole body was tingling and humming with excitement from his investigation, but she still felt a little sheepish when he promised he wouldn’t hurt her. That was my own fault… she murmured, dropping her gaze. It had been, truly. She should have been strong enough to push past the anxiety and keep herself healthy even through his anger. Still, something within her enjoyed the stern looks and the reprimanding tone he had used when he urged her to eat. Even if he was intimidating, Ciara found that she liked her mate when he was authoritative.

As soon as this thought passed through her mind, another first happened for the couple. Augustus looked into her eyes again and then asked, not ordered…asked, her to follow him. I’d follow you anywhere, she replied a little breathlessly, not caring that the line sounded incredibly cheesy. It was true, she was his, her life was his, and she’d do anything he wanted so long as they were together. The female gave a shake of her fur, trying to rid herself of the tingling sensation he’d caused so she could focus on following behind him on steady paws – not falling over herself like a flushed schoolgirl.

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread