[M] She's standing in the heart of darkness...
[html]

OOC .Blue.Balls. That is all...Let me know when you've read it and we can archive this. Also short post :/ This is kinda new territory for him WC: 33

She moved to face him and his charcoal ears twitched to her voice. She stammered, the boldness of moments before seeming to evaporate. Her eyes turned from his, and his brows furrowed in confusion. His body remained strangely stiff, the smell of her still in his nostrils. His body ached, an insatiable urge to claim the woman for his own, but she was withdrawing. He could almost smell the anxiety radiating off of her. His stomach began to twist into knots again, and he stood still as stone as she came to nuzzle and lick under his chin. He didn’t understand…What was there to hold them back now? He’d relieved them of their burden, they should be able to be together now. It wasn’t like before. She was his, damn it! How could she say no to him now…

His body was humming, his heart racing in his chest. But...Ciara. He pleaded in a husky whisper. He didn’t understand. It was a moment before reality slowly began to sink in, he’d never done this before, either, but the smell of her…the feel of her had clouded him to nothing except instinct. It was instinct that drove him forward, but he also loved her, more now than even before. The ache within his lower body changed into a physical pain, causing his member to wilt. He panted and whined, backing away from her. What if he‘d lost control? I’m sorry…I… He stammered. I shouldn’t..shouldn’t have. He couldn’t explain what it was he was feeling, his mind was a whirlwind. I need to…go.. There was little else he could think to do right now, he just knew that he needed to be away from her. I’m..I’m not mad…I’ll see…see you in the den. He turned and ran, and in a matter of seconds, he was gone.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread