[M] oh, you will come
[html]

feel free to have him hit her or something--or they could yell at eachother for a while :3

Word Count → 300+

A lip trembled softly as the memories revealed themselves, visions she had thought lost forever when their relationship had toppled like weak walls. Hurt. Alone, waiting for her bitch of a mother to strike her again. A boy, young and as gentle--Something that didn't quite fit the bloodied dragon before her. He had saved her. Given her a reason to live, and it had been her fault -- or simply his accusation without the listening needed to plead her case. A thin muzzle pointed down,  a sigh--a breath as if to expel her former emotions for the dark hybrid, whooshed softly out her muzzle, blue eyes terrified to meet the irritated pools of blood which sat so pained in black-framed sockets.

Azure eyes finally came up, with the courage to stand strongly towards the blood-matted man before her. He looked the same as he always did...Yet different--Had his insecurities distort the handsome youth she had once fallen so easily for? It wasn't fair--If things hadn't ended the way they did, Omni 'd still be in his arms...Safe--Warm. Her head shook as she brushed that away, watching as he was in pain. He was bleeding, and facing the woman that had allegedly wronged him. It was her fault. That party shouldn't have happened, she should have chosen to stay back with him...

The words that fell from his dusky muzzle riled up indifference, which was better considering she was also falling again for his graces...A soft, yet argumentative voice slipped her maw, arranged and out of breath. André. I've always cared. I didn't sleep with anyone when I was with you! Now shut up...It was always you. I expected, that if I didn't sleep around--That you wouldn't either. Isn't that how it's supposed to go? Her body turned away for a moment, she couldn't look at him. Couldn't meet his eye. Long ears flat, the girl moved towards him a little ways, I didn't...When you--Cut me...I was scared. Scared that you'd end up killing me for something I didn't do.  Omni swallowed, unuttered words stuck painfully in her throat. She wanted him gone. Away, everything she thought gone wasn't locked away. Forever would she hold those scars, for something she didn't do!

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread