[M] oh, you will come
[html]

::<3 it's alright.

Her words only aggravated the dragon, which was ironic considering it was the last thing the woman wanted to happen with this. Her case, couldn't be pleaded, that in that frame of time she had reserved herself only for him. It was saddening really, that the one who had listened the most--Didn't give two fucks about what she had to say, that she hadn't walked out on him because of guilt or shame. She hadn't done anything! Tall silver-hooped ears flattened as his mouth contorted into a warning bare, flashing those teeth that at any moment could be at her throat. She gulped. Swallowing her new-found fear of her former lover. André...Just listen...I made myself yours...If I fucked that guy, I would remember. What I'm ashamed of is how quickly you'd judge me, throw me away for something I didn't do... Her voice cracked, trying so hard to quell the frustrated and anguished waterworks that threatened to keel her over. Omni ran a clawed hand through her mane idly, stepping back. He had grown so different...Dangerous. And there was nothing, as it seemed to change that.

The coywolf looked away from him, speaking a small whisper I never lied to you André...You gave me something better than the shit my whore mother gave to me, my dad was never there! A single tear fell, hitting the ground near her foot. Thank you. Thank you for saving me...Giving me something better. She hadn't seduced anyone...Not Jacinto, not anyone really...As his arms went out, his face slackening from the menacing expression, she hesitated. What was this? Her life was being threatened however, blue eyes widened, bringing her slender silhouette closer to his body. Her eyes closed, André was no stupid man. And as she stood, arms wanting so desperately to fold around his waist, to make it all better, she waited for a blow. Pain. Blood and then nothing. I loved you. Omni muttered quietly. A last piece of testimony she could give.  <style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread