[M] oh, you will come
[html]

Savvy gave permission for me to play Sina :3 <3 I never knew I'd get to play out the pissed-off side of Cinto :o it's fun. Feel free to have Andre attack or somethin'

Word Count → 625

"Stay there, boy." Jacinto murmured to Sinatrai, chuckling softly as the boy chewed upon his callused fingers mumbling in-between teething "Not tough enough daddy?" Cinto shook his head, glancing down at the rolling pup at his legs. After about twenty minutes of playing his guitar, the Lykoi hybrid had sat himself down to spend some extra time with his son. The strings on his instrument had worn his fingers until they were hard, hours upon hours of time spent strumming that thing. "Nah I'm tough enough son. But I'll tell you who's tough. Uncle Helotes...And Vesper, the Centurion. Heck, ev'ryone in Inferni is tough. Even you, little man." Satisfied with his father's appraisal, the boy placed his head on spindly paws, sighing happily. "Go find mom, dad." Nodding, the hybrid sent a warning glance to the little chocolate warrior. "Stay there, don't go anywhere."

The walk out from the Manor was actually pleasant, the sun rays beat upon his brown-saddled back, warming the Lykoi prince. The trees were blooming leaves and buds, it would certainly be not very long until true solstice, a time of warmth and life. And maybe in that time, the orange-splashed hessian could politely provoke his lover into another pregnancy. It would be the perfect time! Jacinto planned to work on his co-rank, it had been a while ago since plotting up the idea. But having a lover, a child, and an ordinary rank was very shifty to hold up steadily.

Omni's sweet scent was close, fresh and rather recent. Tan-toned feet hit the ground softly with the skill of a scout, yet his rank held his true significance. Hunter. His light-rimmed eyes searched for the woman, seeking bright blue eyes and the infallible figure. She was so vulnerable, especially with the Boreas stinking-wolves around. And then that was when he heard it. A scream so hurt--so urgent for help. The voice, he knew it instantly. "Omni!" Large ears tuned themselves in his lover's direction, his feet carrying the coyote onward. The day had started so perfect--Waking to a beautiful woman and with a child. The morning light streaming into their room. And nothing prepared the hybrid for the sight his fiery eyes fell upon. A man, one he didn't know. He had Omni, and Omni-- slumped down and in pain. "You!" The tawny-furred hybrid roared, storming forward with a burst of adrenaline and rage he never knew possible to withhold. "What the fuck are you doing?" Seeing Omni hurt, it brought up something the peace-loving canine thought out of character. But this was Omni, and protecting wasn't something to be taken lightly.

Jacinto brought himself between them, standing straight and tall, hands curled into fists and ivory teeth flashing in an enraged grimace "Stay behind me." The Lykoi barked to Omni, an arm behind him to help her up. "Or run. Get back to the Manor, get my brother or something. Anyone. One singular glance was shot back to Omni, so concerned--So pained by her pain. "Go." His nails cut little crescent-moon forms into his palm, trying to keep his eyes on the perpetrator. Never one to truly fight, only if provoked would he throw himself at the dark man's jugular. It seemed as though, the musician's buttons had been pushed enough. All for hurting his love.

For Omni. For Omni. He'd kill himself killing this attacker for her. It seemed as if a spark of his father lingered in his veins. A raging fireball, if provoked would burst and blow. Another growl escaped his tapered muzzle, "Get out, don't come back." Answers, not needed but still relevant. Was this possibly the man that had dubbed her? Carved those nasty lacerations that later scarred into his beloved mate? For now, the hybrid remained a protector. A defender, not an offender.

<style type="text/css">

.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}

.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}

.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread