[m] shredded
[html]
ANDRÉ FONTAINÉ
I'll let it show that I'm not always hiding

Come all the way down and watch me burn

I won't let it show that I'm not always flying

So on the way down, I'll watch you burn

André did not believe that one species was superior to another, and he did not wish to kill every wolf he came across. He simply hated, sometimes a dull throbbing resentment that he could swallow, sometimes a flaming pain when his blood was up, like now. More than he hated, he hurt. A wolf had killed his mother’s loyalty and had killed his father, and from all else he had seen from the coymutt settlement, they had done more than that. A pack of wolves might be a symbol of family, love, loyalty, but to André, it was only a massing of the spineless creatures too weak to cause trouble on their own. Even his mother’s wolf had cried for help before his jaw had snapped sideways.

It did not take long for one of the pack to confront him. Had he been thinking at all rationally, the jackayote might have been impressed by the response time—but there were no logical mental processes going on behind his narrow crimson eyes. He saw the wolf, white and black and huge even on four legs, and he remembered how small he used to be in comparison. He was still large only in the realm of his species make-up, hindered by his small breed blood, but this put him at an advantage.

The wolf roared at him, but André only wrinkled his lips back. “You can try, fils de pute,” he snapped in response. He took a few steps back regardless, claws flexing, but the added distance was only to buy him more time to speak; words he felt needed to be said, with his mind raging all the while. His sable tail lashed violently behind him, and he half-hunched, large ears snapping back against his skull. “Trespasser,” he repeated, spitting. “Who did you wrest this land from, wolf?”

That's fine! And lolol Andre is a moron.

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Andre1 {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/XeWxq.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #000;}
.Andre1 .Title {text-align:center; font-size:40px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#ae0000; font-family: 'Special Elite';}
.Andre1 .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:17px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Special Elite'; line-height:13px; text-transform:lowercase;}
.Andre1 .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:tahoma; line-height:10px;}
.Andre1 .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px solid #000; background:url('http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png'); color:#000; font-family:tahoma; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Andre1 .Input b {color:#4f0000; font-family:georgia;}
.Andre1 .Input t {font-style:italic; color:#4f0000; font-family:georgia;}
.Andre1 .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread