What I'd give to have my wings back
[html]

The day was warm, the sun shone down upon the slender hybrid woman through the canopy of the lush trees. She leaned into it, closing her eyes happily as the rays fell upon her dark coat, maroon eyes shining contentedly. It was one of the few times she had left her mate's side, he was close enough. With the Corsair camp. The sea sparkled in the sun, setting diamond-like rays of light glittering over the crystalline surface. It called to the coydog, like a siren not to be ignored, and it seemed as if Selene would take advantage of the beautiful weather.

Charcoal feet padded softly through the little path she had found, a portion at the end seemed cordoned off to give her the delight of a picturesque view of the water to feast her eyes upon. The bag at her side, strap thrown over a slim shoulder; full of various trinkets. It seemed like an internal vow to never leave without it. The book of her past, lighters... All necessities needed for being alone.

The grainy sand upon the beach shifted under the small girl's weight. The slight breeze ruffed her skirt, setting the little silver disks embedded on the bottom seams tinkling musically, almost in complete ecstasy over the view of the sparkling waters. Selene set the bag down, plunking her skinny form down on the ground. The heavy blood-red jacket was pulled off her body, leaving just the  shirt she had found. The sun beat down rather nicely on her back, closing her eyes. She was the picture of relaxation, imagining the days of summer heat to be brought upon her. The winter had certainly been a bitch, storms and snow were too...Icky, to be liked. Upon the rocks, the cormorants squawked. And watching, gave the coydog female a sensation of humor. They flapped their wings, showed off...Were a bit of a nuisance in a way. Sighing, Selene sat back, watching. The sea was calm, calm enough to swim in, and without a doubt warm enough to suit her preferences. But Fritz would likely be there soon...

351I suck....Sorry :O 

<style type="text/css">
.selperd b {font-weight:bold; color:#eee2e3; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.selperd .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right;}
.selperd p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 15px}
.selperd {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#7b5b64; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/B53P5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding:340px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#392a2e; line-height:16px;  letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread