What I'd give to have my wings back
[html]

sorry for the wait! :o +I suck
Word Count » 299

sea upon shining sea

A glare was shot up to the crow calling loudly over her head, as if mocking the little hybrid below. This stranger was cool in a way, and she took a minute to admire the many different tattoos littering his muscular body. Selene herself thought of getting a few, small ones though. But the difficulty in that was finding a great body artist and trusting them to do it properly. "It's a great day, indeed." Sel thought herself very lucky to be out, sunning happily in the warmth. Her maroon eyes turned back to the sea for a moment, loving the glare of sun flickering off the waves.

She smiled deviously as he mentioned her crow, pointing up as she spoke "Ah, Kaisa's a dick. Steals food, mocks people...The like." Kaisa landed by her feet for a moment, jabbed her toe with his beak and moved away back into the sky. "Girl boring. Girl no like fun. Hurting, is fun." Sel pointedly ignored the bird, bringing her throbbing foot to her chest with no complaint.

"Told ya" Selene whispered to the colorful man, glancing up as the bird went to torment a nest of other smaller birds. She envied his hair in a way. That meant he was more versatile, more able for modificatons. Well, a few piercings would show up easily on her. "It's awesome." Selene commented again, chuckling as he called her "bunny". People could be so funny sometimes. And, she wasn't sure where the name even came from.

Selene listened to the loud cacophany of squawks and rude insults coming from her bird, looking down embarassed. When things got excessively vile, the hybrid couldn't help it. "Kaisa! Will you stick a sock in it, please!" Sighing, she turned to Alistair. "I didn't teach him those words."

As it all calmed, Kaisa turning back down to a lower branch to preen his dark feathers, she focused her attention on her companion. "Surfers?" Racking her brain, she searched for something. Anything that connected with the word. "Can't say I have, sorry." What were they? "What's a surfer?"

<style>
.sel-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.sel-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.sel-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.sel-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.sel-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.sel-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.sel-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.sel-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.sel-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread