[aw - CdA?] the tide and its slow decay
Aylu perked as the man spoke back. Russia he said. It was nice to meet someone from another part of the world. He had read about Russia and had tried to learn the language but found it difficult to read and write. The male had introduced himself as Vasiliy. What an interesting name. "Hello Vasiliy. I am Aylu of Cercatori d'Arte. My pack is a few days ride from here on horse. Are you looking for a pack? You seem like the artistic type," he said with a smile. Maybe he could get the male to join the pack, have another Sentinel to guard it. Aylu bowed to the man slightly, his monk ways returning to him. He wondered what a male like Vasiliy was doing so far from a pack but remembered that the male wasn't from Nova Scotia. He was as new to this land as Aylu had once been.

"If you want you can walk with me while I try to find things and we can talk and get to know each other. I am sure a guy like you has been without company for a while Your new to Nova Scotia right?" he asked as he started walking again. He hoped Vasiliy followed but eh it was his choice. He wanted to get to know the male better, make a new friend perhaps. Maybe this male knew how to spar. Aylu was all for sparring partners. He smiled to himself and looked back. "Ya commin?" he called to the dark furred male.

Messages In This Thread