[aw - CdA?] the tide and its slow decay
Aylu was happy to see the male come along with him. So he did want a pack and was asking about d'Arte. Aylu laughed softly before answering the male. "Yes this is Nova Scotia. Cercatori d' Arte or d'Arte for short is my pack. We are... artists. Creative people who trade and come together and enjoy each others company. I know some people from Miracles. They seem like a nice enough pack. They are a friendly pack to d'Arte," he said softly as he looked into a hunting store front and saw a wall of knifes and daggers that looked good enough to use.

"I have to go in here for a moment. I am a protector of the pack and need more daggers to take care of them. Are you a protector too? We need another protector. If you want to that is," he said softly before walking into the store front and looking at the daggers and machetes and things that seemed to be sharp enough. He pulled about three different blades off the wall and one he had to break out of a glass case. They were of various lengths and he smiled happily. Something new and exciting to use. He put them in his sack before seeing a human made bow. He twanged the bow and would replace the string but knew the bow would hold. He found arrows close by with metal tips and a quiver to carry them in that needed a few patches sewn in but it was all good. "You know how to use one of these? asked Aylu as he held out the bow to Vasiliy

Messages In This Thread