[aw - CdA?] the tide and its slow decay
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

Nova Scotia -- so it had a name, much like Russia. His father's rambling had made little sense, and efforts to discover more information were rebuffed time and time again by gruff canines claiming no knowledge of the places Vasi knew by name. The man grinned and nodded, glad to absorb this piece of knowledge. The granite-furred male realized he might have spoken offensively about the Miracles pack as Aylu explained their friendliness, and his small ears folded back, his muzzle tipping toward the ground. Oh, no, I am sure -- nice, very nice, but... mine father lived there, and I do not want to go where mine father went. I make own path, he said, frowning and wondering if he was doing any kind of adequate job explaining what he meant. He hoped Aylu understood, anyway.

The Russian nodded as the wolf paused beside a building. His question was met with an embarrassed smile, his ears folding half-mast this time as he shook his head. He angled the hip with the sword toward Aylu and shrugged. I have sword, but I am not protector, no, the man admitted, holding out his hands to take the bow. He looked over it and shook his head. No. I have seen used before, but I am not shooter, either. Simple fisherman, here -- I boat, I swim, I fish, the man declared. I make boat, help repair boat, and sail boat when it is on water, he explained. Does Cercatori need lots of protectors? he asked, apprehensive over the idea of this region being war-torn and in constant strife.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread