Meet in the Barn
He nodded his head at her apology, not making eye contact. He was a generally nervous creature, and he didn't want to make her think he was being dominant. Even if he was technically of a higher rank, Hadley never truly lost his submissive behavior, even before the newcomers to the pack. Her slow movements let a small smile appear as the conversation turned to the horses, happy to share something that he liked with someone else. He nodded his head. Wouldn't have stayed long. If I hadn't gotten it, Dixie or Wayne probably would have. They were much better with the horses than him after all.

The large hybrid shook his head at her question. I help care for them...but I'm not very good at riding. He'd been on horses a few times before, Wayne helping him with the basics and sharing a saddle with Selene, but he hadn't really worked on learning how to do it himself. Hadley. He didn't share his rank, as the timid male didn't actually know it himself, simply holding himself in a low position without much thought to how he should hold himself. I work with the horses here...and do some building when I can. That was what he primarily did, even if he was still learning.

Messages In This Thread