Meet in the Barn
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 331

She nodded at the mention of Wayne, knowing that he man seemed to be in charge of most of the horses that roam Casa’s territory. “But, a helping hand never hurts anyway. Besides, the horse seems happier now that its burden is relieved.” It was the half-truth; she did not truly know if the horse was happy, since she had not spoken a word to it, but her words were certain, and she wanted to male to think better of himself. She could see that he was the shy type, the way he wouldn’t look at her directly, and felt the slight urge for him to stop acting like such, since unnecessary weakness always bothered her in some way. But, Alyssum didn’t want to force him with words, so she instead had to rely on coaxing him into comfort.

“Well, there’s nothing to riding. If you want, I could show you how to ride sometime when you’re free,” she offered kindly, a friendly smile spreading across her face. She actually didn’t mind teaching him a few things, since she liked to spread knowledge wherever it would be received, and would enjoy showing the timid Fedele how to ride, especially knowing how fun it was to do. “Building?” she repeated, though it was mostly to herself. “What do you make? Like, small stuff or big stuff?” She was imaging that Hadley was a house-maker, but then remembered there was more than one profession that involved building, though she thought the former was the most interesting. Nonetheless, she was curious.

“I don’t do much around here yet, but I hope that I help out with hunting for the pack and protecting it; I could guess I’m not too shabby of a fighter. But, that’s basically only the uses I have, really,” Alyssum said, a tad bit humorous. Being in a pack full of warriors, having fighting skills must’ve been a run-in-the-mill, she guessed, and expected Hadley to be as such despite his meekness.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Olli38

<style>
.alyalyssum-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TbDAT.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ab977f; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 275px 0px; color:#50473c; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyalyssum-2 b {color:#e4cbad; }
.alyalyssum-2 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyalyssum-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyalyssum-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyalyssum-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyalyssum-2 .wordcount {color:#50473c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #50473c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread