Meet in the Barn
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley glanced at the horse he'd been working with. He couldn't really see a difference in it, the horse having resumed eating the hay that was thrown in there, eyes looking at them half lazily. His tail wagged a little, hoping that her words were true. He liked the idea that he had made the horse happier, even just a little, from his actions. Asked what he made Hadley considered it. Bowls. Furniture. I've helped with the houses. Did a couple carvings. He'd been told they were fairly good, if that meant anything, though he didn't say that out loud.

He chuckled softly at her words. We could always use another hand around here to help out. I can't really fight much myself, but there's plenty of members that could train with you. He knew some self defense, but Hadley's timid and submissive nature kept him from going on the offensive, mainly because he couldn't stand the thought of hurting someone else. Perhaps he was getting in the way, but he was helping with building stuff. Right?

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread