Meet in the Barn
[html]

OOC here. /+000

He listened to the inquisitive words. I can do it without trade. We're pack. Reflecting on her questions Hadley spoke slowly, hoping it wasn't too doubtful. I've never made arrows before, but I know someone who can help me make some so I can give you good supply. I've made pendants for pack members, and carved a door. Furniture, I've done chairs and tables. Not much beyond that. He hadn't felt that more was needed, as beds hadn't been needed, and he'd just repaired the available cupboards.

Asked about battle he nodded his head. I can defend myself. They help me out. It's not anything offensive, but it's enough to keep those with me safe until they can escape. Hadley certainly didn't believe he was nearly strong enough to aid and protect others on his own. It was simply buying time. He wasn't gifted in battle, his nature too gentle to really be able to do a proper attack.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread