Meet in the Barn
[html]

boop, if you want me to change the last bit, pm me <3 i just thought this was totally how Aly would "convince" someone

Word Count → 370

“Please, I insist,” Alyssum pressed, though she was not nearly as emotional as she was with the battle moves. She did not want to have what she would consider an unfair trade with the man, and wished he had a straighter back bone, finding his friendliness to be a bit unnerving in a sense. But, the slight annoyance to did not bother her, if not make her all the more stubborn to sway his thoughts to what she thought was right.

When he mentioned pendants, she thought about the swallow that rest under her clothing, the metal suddenly turning cold at the thought of it. She frowned a little, but her brash smile returned as soon as it went, and it may as well have been unnoticeable if Hadley was not paying attention to the woman’s face. “I’d have to see them one day. I’m not much of a crafter myself… But, I can at least appreciate them. Maybe one day I’ll ask you to make things for me one day, so I have to make sure they are up to par,” she said jokingly, anything to get her mind off of the weight that hung around her neck.

Again, she frowned, but this one was with more pout than it was depression, as Hadley kindly rejected her offer. Like the ox she was, she was not going to budge until they came to a conclusion that she wanted. She opened her mouth to speak again, but quickly shut it, another thought coming to her. It was a rash one, but nonetheless she went with it; actions spoke louder than words.

With a quick movement, she raised a hand that was molded in a fist, and flung it in the man’s direction. But, before it could even get close to Hadley, it quickly redrew back to her side, then crossed over her chest, a simple feign in an attempt to surprise the man. “In that time, I could have been able to knock you on your back when you weren’t watching your feet. That wasn’t enough time for our friends to escape.” She gauged his reaction, and again asked, a bit more sternly, “Do you want to learn or not?”

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Olli38

<style>
.alyalyssum-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TbDAT.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ab977f; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 215px 0px; color:#50473c; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyalyssum-2 b {color:#e4cbad; }
.alyalyssum-2 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyalyssum-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyalyssum-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyalyssum-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyalyssum-2 .wordcount {color:#50473c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #50473c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread