Meet in the Barn
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 233

Alyssum sighed through her nose after a few moments, but was barely bothered by the fact that Hadley did not want to attack her, just resigning to the fact of how unwilling her “student” was being. Usually, she talked to males who were more than willing to spar, though some were uncertain with her being a woman, but soon realized her prowess and were eager to let out some energy. She rarely talked to people like the man before her now, usually feeling pity and uncomfortable around them, yet that was when she was not in a pack, and they were not her concern. Now, it felt like showing and passing on her knowledge was expected from her, and was determined to so. It was just going slower than she would have preferred.

“Do you want me to come at you instead?” she asked, hoping that this would please Hadley more than the first option. She did not like this method, but if he liked it more, she decided that she would have to work with it. “I’ll move slowly, nothing fast. You can try to respond in whatever way you think is right, whatever will keep me from ‘hitting’ you.” She began to approached him, but at a calm pace to show that she was not going to pull a stunt like the one that convinced him earlier, waiting for his answer.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Olli38

<style>
.alyalyssum-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TbDAT.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ab977f; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 215px 0px; color:#50473c; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyalyssum-2 b {color:#e4cbad; }
.alyalyssum-2 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyalyssum-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyalyssum-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyalyssum-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyalyssum-2 .wordcount {color:#50473c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #50473c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread