New daughter
[html]

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

Cadmeia was lazing about in flowers, as she often did, daydreaming. Flopped on her back, she inhaled. Breathing in their sweet scent was so soothing. Things had been perking up lately, and she’d been making new relationships - what better way to revel in her successes than by dozing? She sighed, and breathed in deep. She picked up a familiar scent - it was Isa. Cadmeia couldn’t see her yet but knew she was approaching. Still feeling a bit drowsy, she rolled onto her stomach to prepare for Isa’s approach. Then she saw her, a faint speck at first, growing ever closer. Cadmeia wiggled in anticipation./p>

”Oh! She’s made me something!” Cadmeia then squeaked in delight. Isa held out a necklace with a pendant on the end. Cadmeia looked at it closely - it was beautiful, and intricate. A lily! Her favorite! Cadmeia smiled, and knelt down in front of Isa to show her gratitude. ”Miss Isa...please...c...can you p..put it on for me?”

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread