New daughter
[html]

Word Count :: +000

Cadmeia Teumessian

It was as though her dreams were coming true. Isn’t this what she’d always wanted? A sense of belonging, someone to take care of her and to learn from? And if Isa adopted her...that would mean that Hadley would be her...her father? Cadmeia leapt up into Ismes’s big arms and snuggled in close, burying her nose in her fur. She pressed close to Ismeme, realizing just exactly what this meant. She’d actually be living with Isa and Hadley now. She was their responsibility. Of course, she didn’t want to be a burden, but it was nice to know that they would be bound to her...Hadley had always been there for her anyways, and Isa as well, but this made it all feel much more real. It would be permanent. It set her heart and mind at ease. ”Yes...please, I would love this...I would dream...I...” Again, Cadmeia could barely speak. She knew that if she tried to continue, she would only keep stuttering, so she nodded to Isa to tell her yes, then hid her face back against Isa’s chest.

<style>
.Name { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ownFox.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#ebebeb; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:434px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 2px solid #000000}
.Name b {color:#af9a71; }
.Name p { color:#3e1f39; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Name p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Name .wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;}
.Name .ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
.Name .Header { font-size:30px; text-align: center; font-family: Old English Text MT; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread