little spider
[html]
here have a denver. 8D

Denver's every thought ever since his own learning had been of babies. Magnolia was going to have a baby. Babies, probably. And all his. He fretted constantly. One day he was ready; the next, he panicked. Every day, though, the imminence followed him. Slowly, he grew fond of the idea.

Names were something he'd yet to consider, although his own instantly came to mind. No, I can't do that, he thought with a laugh as he walked. Their children would need strong names to help them survive their dangerous world. Creamy auburn brows knitted together as he considered other fine cities. Houston's a good one, he thought, picturing the boy in his head as a stocky, large mutt with a wolf's heavy bones. A truly strong child. Something I wasn't, he cursed internally. Denver hoped they had a boy.

The pale Confidant hadn't realized just how far his steps had taken him, but he soon passed the barn. After making sure to glower at the llamas from a sufficient distance, he moved on, not caring at all to linger there. Soon the scent of the farm faded, but another scent emerged, thick and wet.

Denver wouldn't have stopped, but he noticed a familiar figure there through the trees. He hadn't spoken with the girl, but the quiet coyote was one of few permitted into their King's chambers. In some way, he envied her. Don't think I've ever seen you out this far, he commented lightheartedly as he approached, trying to remember the blonde girl's name. 'm sorry... what was it... Amber? he guessed sheepishly, shrugging. He'd only ever heard her name once or twice, whatever it was.

<style type="text/css">
.detou b {font-weight:bold; color:#d7b688; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1206; }
.detou p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.detou {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#624838; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/remzC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 210px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b28c7f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.detou p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.detou p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread