M - Storm's Delight
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ecrets.png); background-color:#C77133; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Dare she admit there was a sliver of regret for how she led this dance of theirs along with only a minute chance of completion. Yet they craved the climax of this deliciously built tension; she could hear it in his voice and feel it building within herself clawing for release. If her civil mind would just cease its repetitive banging against the cages of her conscience they could have each other and be whole. The Alpha Queen could have her King and she would reward him with letting him have his way with her. Weakness aside, he had earned this right, braving against the pain she caused him and showing her the defiant fire that still resided within him.

But a shame her conscience spoke so loudly… and a shame that their circumstances were not as simple as they wished it to be. Yet, if a wish could not come true, then perhaps they could pretend. As his arm slipped around her, she again lowered herself on top of him. With considerable resistance, she left his fleshed appendage be though her receptive loins salivated eagerly to take the whole of him in. The breath of his nearing muzzle compelled her own to tip back a little, baring her throat in a gesture of acceptance regardless of how she remained the dominant on top. Her ears flicked toward to his breathless question but her mind was not readily available to answer. Still she tortured herself with how she wished for life to be made simple, for there to be no other than them and play the roles accordingly without consequence or regret.

“…that I…”, she gasped while continuing to guide his hand beneath the base of her tail. And as she was taken by these ministrations and a wave of true feeling enveloped her, from nose to tail leaving no sensation unmarked in between, she could no longer find a reason to resist. “…I want you for myself,” she confessed, prolonging what control was left before treading across a threshold there was no turning back from. “…but I cannot have you. Unless…. I am mistaken.” Desperately she cling to their interlaced grip further delving the tip of an obsidian claw into her warm recesses. But such desperateness for reply was only seen within her eyes as she peered into his clouded blues, begging that there was validity in her final claim. “Please… tell me that I’m mistaken.”

407 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread