[j, aw] the cradle of these waves
[html]

Vasiliy is by me!

It would seem he did not even need to announce his presence -- before long, he could smell an approaching Luperci, the sounds of soft footfalls apparent to his sensitive ears. The Russian straightened and put on his best face, eagerly looking about for signs of the approaching canine. Of course they had scouts here -- even in wintertime Sobirat'sya, where few ventured, there were border patrols and outland scouts to alert the families of any approaching threat.

She made herself known, emerging from the tangle of smaller, shorter trees surrounding the decorated one. While the wolf allowed his pale blue eyes to appraise her from afar, as she drew nearer, they dropped to the ground. He had no idea of her rank, but he knew his own well enough: friendless wanderer and vagabond, unlikely to be missed if the creamy-furred woman decided he was a threat, and enough of one to exterminate entirely. She spoke and he listened, not knowing what he was going to say until the moment he opened his mouth to respond.

I am Vasiliy Russo, and I am come to find new home here, if you will have me, he declared. Your wolf Aylu speak of this place to me, and I think it is good home for me. Though his voice was thickly accented and harsh with the tones of his mother tongue, the words were not so thickly coated with accent that they were completely mysterious. I learn boats, fishing, some horses, and many other things in mine home in Russia, but I do not want to spend my life in Russia, with mine father and his family, so I come to make my own life here. I... ah, I do not know what else to say, he said, grinning sheepishly at her. Though he did not keep his eyes glued to the ground, he avoided looking at her face and never made eye contact, instinct forbidding these things as strongly as they had trespassing.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread