[j, aw] the cradle of these waves
[html]

(--) ♥ Can end here if want, assume Skye told Vasiliy some stuff? THIS IS A BAD POST AND I FEEL BAD.

Vasiliy is by me!

Perhaps he ought to have been nervous -- there was no anxiety within Vasiliy, however. The granite-furred wolf did not wish to be rejected here, no, but he did not think the chances of such were particularly great. His tail wagged with her praise and he, too, was able to relax just a hair. He wasn't yet thrown out on his rear end -- that was definitely a good sign. Culturally estranged as he was, the dusky-furred man might have made a major faux pas and would not have even realized it.

She spoke, and it seemed he would have a home here. He straightened up a bit, shoulders thrown back, and his grin broadened. I will like it here very much, I think, he declared. Thank you, the dust-colored man said. I will serve well. This was a promise he intended to keep -- while Vasiliy was perhaps not the most industrious of canines, he could show dedication where it was due. He owed it to his new home to provide his strength to them.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread