Just looking for shelter
[html]

Maggie was used to walking around the ruins for hours without seeing anyone. Therefore the Confidant was caught off-guard when one of her old pupsittees came bounding up behind her, spooking Kimbra who instantly flew away in an angry huff. Maggie paid no mind to her quirky bird, however, and let a beaming smile cover her face. It was Ataxia! And she had gotten so big! And it wasn’t even because she was in her Halfling form, she was definitely turning into a beautiful woman and less like the excitable puppy Magnolia had once known.

“Ataxia!” Maggie called out in happiness, glad for the unexpected company. She could barely keep up with the flurry of questions that came her way. “I’m great, sweetie! I was planning on going for a bit of a small walk. Would you like to join me, little one?” Maggie wasn’t much older than Ataxia, but she couldn’t get past the fact that she was now an adult. The old nickname seemed to stick. She hoped her dark friend would join her, the pregnant wolf could use the company.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by haley!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread