Just looking for shelter
[html]

Sorry for the delay! Would you mind if we closed this soon? I seemed to have over done it, thread-wise; my internet has been out for four days now and I don’t want to keep ya hanging. Of course, I’d like to continue this for a while before we close it. ^^

Maggie had always known Ataxia had been a little different from her other siblings. Of course, Maggie had always favored Artemisia because of her sweet nature; Ataxia, on the other hand, had always been an enigma to her. There was something dark within her, maybe it was her father shining through. Maggie didn’t know. She still loved her as family, just as she did for all of Eris and Larkspur’s kids.

Tax asked her where she was going, and the Confidant didn’t answer right away. “I’m not too sure,” she said after a while, as she continued to walk. “Where would you like to go?” She asked her friend, still musing to herself. “I can’t go too far or I’m afraid the children will protest,” She gave her friend a smile. How funny it was that not too long ago Maggie’s days were dedicated to taking care of Eris’ children, now the tables were turned and her own babies were on her mind all day every day.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread