Ulihelisdi
She struggled to contain the depth of emotion that threatened to overwhelm her at this moment. Truly she had never felt somewhere she had so belonged this much. The coyote woman was gladdened to see Frodo coming to their call and Io and her new mate too. Gemma smiled shyly at Io, her tentative new friend. Then her brother and nephew made their appearance too and all was as it should be for her. She knew that this ceremony was supposed to be between just the parents of the children but the tribe believed Matteo was their father, she knew different but she wanted whomever would come to watch to be there regardless.

She swallowed heavily as she handed the first pup, the leger black, brown and white girl to Ulilohi and watched anxiously as the Anasgayv bathed her newborn with the water from Adigio Creek. The girl protested weakly, mewling her discontent before snuggling unhappily as she was returned to Gemma's arms, the world around her disappeared as the white Sawtooth princess peered down at the girl with her heart full, and she spoke purely to the child,

"For everything I have suffered to bring me to this point, Payne will be your name, and Xhexania to follow it, The Blessed One. I hope it will bless you in your life." Now the smaller boy was handed forth and followed his sister's suit in whimpering quietly, seeking her warmth. Now he was handed back to her too and she spoke to him like she had done Payne,

"A little boy, Nate after the man that saw fit to give food to a starving abandoned child, River too, so your life flows with ease." Now she raised her head and gave Frodo a small smile, she could never publicly name and celebrate him as their father but she could offer him this small honor to share in their naming, "You need last names too so you might carry on with pride, I name you both Silvertooth in honor of the man who would stand in for your father, who can't watch over you." She lowered her head and brushed her muzzle against both of them in turn before turning and presenting the two to those assembled, and speaking to the Councilwoman,

[html]Wado, Anasgayv.[/html]

Messages In This Thread