i dreamed i had wings
[html]

Word Count » 373
forgot about Kaisa, Selene's crow...Meh I'll mention him here lol. I'm not sure what's up with the table, it's not showing in any of my devices and browsers :o <3

my road to hell is surely paved

The girl was rather irritated with the trickster bird's ways, overhead Kasia circled. The crow squawked once and moved off into the trees, disinterested with the funny-looking birds harassing his companion. Selene shook her head, dismissing the bratty bird. "Chia." The hybrid cooed once more, watching as the little male bird turned towards her again. It seemed as if it would stay just silly games for a while. Another sigh escaped her thin muzzle. The hybrid was growing weary of the silliness. Chia A finger flipped in the direction of the bird, in which flitted away immediately, mewling and crying as if mocking the exasperated Italian.

Sel was startled as a calm voice flooded above the rambunctious chatter of the bird group, flipping herself over on her back embarassed. Playing with birds was also silly in a way, childish above anything. "Hi." A dark lock of raven-toned hair was brushed shyly from her eyesight, murmuring a quick embarassed "They were teasing me...I don't have any food for them--I wanna take one home." Horses were boring and lacking in personality, and her crow was simply a dick. He was overly cranky, nipping at her hands whenever irritated. What she feared most was when he would go for her eyes. It wasn't difficult to anger the crow. "They're cool." Selene concluded, a light-tipped tail swishing shyly behind her. Her eyes averted themselves, finding purchase on Chia. The one bird that seemed to have sought her out. His beady black eyes held a small spark, as if she were something wondrous and new. As if he had pulled all the tricks, that she'd be another victim to his wickedry (which wasn't that bad in a bird's sense).

Sel stood up a bit straighter, looking at the other canine. Overhead she could see his own bird. "Oh! You have a raptor! I'm Selene." A fluffy banner waved behind her hindquarters, pointing happily at her own birds of choice. "That one's Chiassoso. Or Chia, means "noisy" in Italian." She paused for a second, thinking "But he won't stay. He comes over, then flies away." In a nearby tree, Kaisa squawked in protest. As if the slender hybrid had pointedly left him out. "And Kaisa. He's a brat."

<style>
.eris-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread