i dreamed i had wings
[html]

WC: 278 OOC: Sorry about the delay ^^;

Niro smiled kindly at the young woman and took a seat where he stood sitting cross legged. He listened to her as she spoke of wanting to take a bird home and he nodded. It wasn’t easy to catch a bird, they were quick and agile. He looked over at the bird then close to a boulder. It’s beak was straight, not good for eating seeds nor eating animals... not big ones at least. He scootched over cautiously to the boulder that was near him and pushed on it to roll it over. There lay many insects crawling around and trying to get to new shelter. He picked up a thin shelled beetle by one of its legs and smiled.

“This may be the food you are looking for.”

He made no move to get up, but instead threw the beetle towards the bird that she wanted to capture. Then in low speech, he greeted her, and said friends. He wasn’t able to speek very much but enough to make a bird understand what he said. He wasn’t sure if this bird would though, he had never tried to talk to any other than raptors. She did speak of Marahute, though quickly and introduced herself. Niro grinned.

“I am Niro Takekuro, and the raptor up there is my companion Marahute. She is a golden eagle, and a proud bird so just call her by her name and she won’t be offended.”

He winked at the young woman and then turned his eye on the bird to see how it reacted to the beetle that he had tossed its way.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread