i dreamed i had wings
She was enchanted by the funny little birds. They didn't seem to serve a purpose per se, but yet they were very interesting to the girl. Chia came and went, fluttering nearby as if seeing Selene as a friend, as if pertaining to something that he was unsure of. Who knew if she could trust the black and brown female. The hybrid glanced to the man, seeing him flip a rock over and find something he seemed to find useful. Selene craned her neck to see, curious to see his solution. Mahogany eyes brightened some as he produced a flaxen beetle, seeing the answers now. "Thanks!" Sel yelped, trying not to frighten away the birds. This was Chia's family group. How could she entice the little creature to be hers? But animals were funny in that way. Bonds were easily severed with little pain. She envied them for that. Hadley wouldn't have pained her so much. The scars would be non-existent, never there. But could that make her dead-like? No true emotions but forgiveness and a blind eye to things? Would that say she wouldn't be a good lover towards Fritz?

As the mohawked-man threw the beetle, Sel watched as he spoke to the little bird, fascinated. The bird, Chia scooped the poor little beetle in its beak, eating it and moving closer. It sat right beside her feet, happily looking for more. Its beady black eyes pleaded for more bugs, yet with Sel, laziness wasn't encouraged. "Wow! Thanks!" She searched for his name, listening. "Nice to meet you, Niro. I'm Selene Vansenza." Glancing at the trusting bird, she mumbled again excitedly [B]"so I just feed Chia more bugs like that?"[/B

OOC:I suck

Messages In This Thread