take my hand
[html]

YAY VINATTA! Sorry for crappost :: 291 ::

They had set off earlier in the day, the slightly overcast conditions were ideal, keeping the air cool. Bran and Ciaran had been in high spirits all day, for once putting aside their differences and ganging up on Niernan every opportunity they had. He had been tripped, poked, prodded, slapped and jumped on all day. He didn't mind, but his pack was stuffed to bursting with as much gear as they could fit in it and his shoulder were starting to ache. He was on the verge of giving Bran a vicious kick when Saul stopped, turned to face them and announced that they were home.

A huge, goofy grin spread across Niers face and he shared his happiness with his brother by pushing him over. He swung the pack off of his back and placed it by his foot-paws. "Good to be home." He sighed. Ciaran scrambled his way up to Niernans shoulder and mewled a "Yes." in his ear. Nier raised a hand-paw, "Saul, what are we gonna do about unpacking? I've forgotten about who put what in the pack I was carrying." He looked down to the deerhide sack at his feet and shrugged. He knew that all he wanted to do was get into his house and do some cleaning, maybe make the bed and search out places he could put things. But he would sacrifice his paws and time if he was needed to help unpack, or start any projects his Virding needed doing. His cyan eyes glanced at Brans caramel form, his brother gave him one of his rare, serious looks that said that he was ready for work. Anything Saul threw their way was welcome. They were just happy to be part of the pack.

Word Count ~ +xxx

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread