take my hand
[html]

wc: 254 // I hope I'm not interrupting a posting order! ;n; It seemed more freeform...

As Coli stepped forward into their new village, Lilin swooped in by her side, positively glowing with excited energy. Coli flashed her younger sister a relieved smile, appreciative of how carefully the Soulstorm female was dividing her time and attention. She had not missed the way Lilin moved throughout their group, balancing everyone's moods and interactions. She and Saul were both so adept at raising everyone's spirits, keeping the mood optimistic. They had quite a talent for people pleasing -- something Lilin had downplayed when they first met, or perhaps had simply been dampened by whatever put her in a bad mood that afternoon. Since joining their little convoy, Coli had not had the time to dwell on her own troubles at all.

"That one seems... a little big," she admitted sheepishly. "I don't need much space, really, I'm just one wolf. Maybe... something a little further out," she trailed off, realizing why Lilin suggested a home so close to her own. They would be living in the same area no matter what, though, they didn't have to be right next door to remain close... right? A guilty expression crossed her face, not wanting to disappoint the relative she held in such high esteem. "What do you think of that one?" she asked quickly to distract Lilin, pointing to a grassy hillock towards the edge of the Jordheim circle. Little was visible beside the door, which weather had left hanging loosely on its hinges. "Nice and secluded," she murmured, watching for her sister's response.

<style type="text/css">
.coli001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#74b09f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.coli001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; text-align:left;}
.coli001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.coli001 {margin:0 auto; width:358px; background-color:#fdfcf6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... oli001.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fdfcf6; padding: 170px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#716d76; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Alli!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread