you lift my feet off the ground
Fritz studied his mate's features. It was still a bit surreal to say mate with Selene. Not because he didn’t think she was but simply because it was still rather new. But he still loved her with all his heart. As she cuddled against his side, his arm kept gently stroking her back. It was soothing to him and hopefully to her as well. But his grip while loose was still rather protective and he hoped that anyone who saw knew that if they messed with Selene, they would have to face the massive spotted Great Dane.

She gave his cheekbone a lick, craning her body to get closer to him. He tried to make it easier for her by making himself smaller but tried to be comfortable. Selene said that she loved him more and he chuckled softly. "We're not going to start that, love. So I'll concede to you." He gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the lips. A lot of her old insecurities came back and he frowned, not angry with her but trying to think of what to say to make them go away. "I don’t think that you're weak. It takes courage to tell your old lover and his current one that you don’t want to see them again and that you won't let them ruin your life anymore." He placed a comforting kiss on her forehead, gently brushed her hair with his paw. "We'll just keep down around the Captain."

She agreed to the swim and got up, mentioning that they don’t want to get their clothes wet. She then squirmed away to get out of her clothes and he followed her example, looking up at her words with a slight amount of hunger in his eyes. He loved her and her body but he didn’t dwell on her body long before he finished with his clothes. He then stood up, picked her up, and carried her to the water's edge. He placed her gently on the ground and gestured for her to go before him. "You can go first, milady." And he placed a quick kiss on her hand.

Messages In This Thread